A short list of links that I've found thought provoking or inspirational this recently, usually (but not always) related to photography or the creative process.
- Mine Your Acre of Diamonds - Raptitude is almost always thought provoking.
- My Photography is Better Than Yours - A fun little poem that captures the (unfortunate) attitude and spirit in a lot of online photography forums pretty well
- Interview with Niki Boon - One of my favorite family photographers. The whole interview, and of course the accompanying images, is worth reading.
- Cape Light by Joel Meyerowitz - Just stunning images.
- I love the video below by Sean Tucker on his mentors project. Granted, I love most all of Sean's videos, but this is by far my favorite. I especially like the setup he does on gathering his inspirations and themes.
“One should not only photograph things for what they are but for what else they are.” – Minor White