A short list of links that I've found thought provoking or inspirational this recently, usually (but not always) related to photography or the creative process.
- First, Care - It's an old article, but it's really stuck with me since I read it a week or so ago. There are millions of guides about managing productivity out there. But first, more than anything else, you must care about what you're doing.
- How to be Perfectly Unhappy - For a comic so full of poop jokes, The Oatmeal is surprisingly deep sometimes. This one plays back in to the Link above and why we do what we do.
- The One Best Use for Lightroom when Traveling - Lightroom mobile continues to get better and better. This is quite similar to how I manage my own workflow, though I also learned a few new tricks from it.
- Process Driven - The new season is up! If you're not familiar with Process Driven, it's a series of hour long interviews with creators (usually, but not always photographers) produced by Jeffery Saddoris.
- Iterations - Speaking of Jeffery Saddoris, he's got a new short form podcast out as well. Iterations is a biweekly newsletter/monologue he does with brief reflections on creativity and visual arts. I highly recommend both podcasts.